Welcome

I try to update as often as I have time and I hope you enjoy the updates on the kids. Honestly, sometimes I forget about it until someone mentions to me that they check it for updates. I will try to stay on this and keep everyone posted on our family! Thanks!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Chucky Cheese

My mom and I took Drew to his first trip to Chucky Cheese. Sam had to work so he didn't get to make it. I was a little worried he might be too little to enjoy but he had a blast. He loved to watch Chucky Cheese dance and loved the ride-on toys. Drew was watching the mechanical mouse and blinking because the eyes on the mouse kept opening and closing. My mom noticed him doing it and we got it on video, unfortunately the video is too big to post. Trust me though... it was absolutely adorable!












1 comment:

The Morehead Family said...

Such a big boy Drew!!! So glad that you had a fun time!!!
Miss you like crazy!