Welcome

I try to update as often as I have time and I hope you enjoy the updates on the kids. Honestly, sometimes I forget about it until someone mentions to me that they check it for updates. I will try to stay on this and keep everyone posted on our family! Thanks!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Trouble!!!!

Drew gets really really bad diaper rash so we get a special kind of cream to put on it. It works great however it is really waxy and hard to clean out of carpet and clothes. Anyway... Mr. Trouble was in his room for nap time and this is how I found him! This has been a month or so ago, but I still felt it was worthy of blogging!








2 comments:

tulip1982 said...

Oh Drew.........Drew, Drew, Drew...what are we going to do with you??? Maybe he thought he had diaper rash on his head...so he took care of it himself like a big boy!! haha. Cute pictures.....BIG MESS!!!
-Tammy

JJMW said...

OMG mindy... What a stinker!! Love the little "what'd I do Mom?" face! Gotta love Drew!