Welcome

I try to update as often as I have time and I hope you enjoy the updates on the kids. Honestly, sometimes I forget about it until someone mentions to me that they check it for updates. I will try to stay on this and keep everyone posted on our family! Thanks!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Playing in the snow!

We took the boys out to play in the snow a few days after Christmas. The funny thing is that they really didn't want to play with the snow. They wanted wagon rides, play with dump trucks, lawn mowers and golf clubs. I think these boys are ready for summer! They had a great time and went inside for hot chocolate to warm them up!


Drew and Kyle taking a cold wagon ride.

Adam throwing snow balls at Brandon.
Kyle playing golf.

Drew got to work mowing the lawn!


Here I am trying to show the boys how to make snow angels! I needed some help getting up!

No comments: