Welcome

I try to update as often as I have time and I hope you enjoy the updates on the kids. Honestly, sometimes I forget about it until someone mentions to me that they check it for updates. I will try to stay on this and keep everyone posted on our family! Thanks!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dance Moves

I heard a funny conversation between Lauren and Drew today and I knew I had to get my camera. We were finishing up lunch and Drew said, "Lauren, do you wish that your dances moves were as good as me?" She replied "Ya" because she says ya to almost everything. Drew said, "Well Sissy, you just have to practice and you will have good dance moves." It is hard in this house to just listen and not laugh sometimes, but I turned on the music and grabbed my camera! Enjoy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure he gets his rhythm from his Grammy.

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend and I just googled, "Drew loves Lauren," because those are our names, and this was the first hit. Pretty much made our day.

Cheers!