Welcome

I try to update as often as I have time and I hope you enjoy the updates on the kids. Honestly, sometimes I forget about it until someone mentions to me that they check it for updates. I will try to stay on this and keep everyone posted on our family! Thanks!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Walking with a walker


We went to Wichita because Sam had a conference to go to and we forgot the camera! Then we went to Target to get a disposable camera and forgot while we were shopping. All that forgetfulness led to not having pictures of Drews first time in a pool! The hotel had a heated pool so we put him in and he is a water-baby! He loved splashing around and even didn't mind when we dunked him under. We stayed in for about 15 minutes and only got out because his chin was quivering! We had a blast and I am so bummed we don't have any pictures.

I do have a video of Drew walking with his walker. Hope you enjoy!


My two boys with there remotes hanging out on Saturday afternoon!
Mommy and Drew!


After bathtime!













2 comments:

The Morehead Family said...

YAY DREW!!! We're so proud of you Buddy!! You're going to be taking off on your own any day! You're such a big boy...and awfully handsome too!
Miss you Sweet Boy!

JJMW said...

Dear Drew,
I watch your video several times a day. Mommy gets tired of my asking to see it, but she lets me watch it anyway! All I have to do is yell "Baby Drew" an few hundred times and she can't resist! I think you're so cool and I can't wait until you can run with the big boys.
Love Michael