Welcome

I try to update as often as I have time and I hope you enjoy the updates on the kids. Honestly, sometimes I forget about it until someone mentions to me that they check it for updates. I will try to stay on this and keep everyone posted on our family! Thanks!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Doing chores!


We feel that it is never too early to start pulling your own weight around the house!!!! Just kidding, Drew loves to walk with the laundry basket so I figure I might as well make the most of it. He normally pushes it half way and then I let him ride in it half way! Sorry the video is so dark.

Dawn and Drew talking before she left to move to Liberty. :( She promised not to forget us. We already miss Hayden.

Kyle (cousin) and Drew got right to playing when they saw each other.

We went to Lawrence last week and went to college "game day". It was really loud but we didn't mind.

Breakfast on the run!!!!

Drew had to pay attention because he knew dad would be talking about it later.


Brandon, Drew and Kyle hanging out in the bleachers! Brandon is so gentle with Drew.

Later we went to the park. Drew loves the swings!!!

Brandon gets to go on the big slide all by himself. He likes to tell Kyle and Drew they are "TOO SMALL" to do things he does.











































No comments: