Welcome

I try to update as often as I have time and I hope you enjoy the updates on the kids. Honestly, sometimes I forget about it until someone mentions to me that they check it for updates. I will try to stay on this and keep everyone posted on our family! Thanks!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend

We went to Lawrence again to see cousins. Drew and Kyle had fun going down the slide together.
Brandon was a big boy cousin and tried to push Drew in the swing.
Kyle and Drew swinging. Cousin Ashley had to take a break from pushing to text message!
Serena posing for a picture.
Drew, my mom, Mindy and Brandon on the train ride. Brandon had so much fun on the train.
Easter bunny on the train with all the cousins! I kept thinking hold on tight bunny because Drew is quick and the train was rocking!
The kids with the conductor!
Brandon feeding Drew his snack! Keep them coming!
Drew and Kyle Easter morning! They had fun watching the kids hunt eggs!


No comments: