Welcome

I try to update as often as I have time and I hope you enjoy the updates on the kids. Honestly, sometimes I forget about it until someone mentions to me that they check it for updates. I will try to stay on this and keep everyone posted on our family! Thanks!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Play in our new yard!

We are having sooo much fun with our new house and new surroundings. Drew loves playing outside and our dog has finally calmed down a little. We learned the trick to her is let her run and she will come back tired and happy! Anyway... here some pictures of us enjoying some of the last warm days outside. Here is Drew kissing the scarecrow and he has some kind of coversation too but we are not sure what they talk about!
He loves the little tractor that Grandma gave him and he likes to push it every where.


Drew and Daddy taking a walk. I love this picture.



Not afraid of anything. I am trying to keep him out of the water and weeds! :)

Out of the dock.

Drew and Mommy!

No comments: