Welcome

I try to update as often as I have time and I hope you enjoy the updates on the kids. Honestly, sometimes I forget about it until someone mentions to me that they check it for updates. I will try to stay on this and keep everyone posted on our family! Thanks!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

While visiting Mandy, Adam, Kyle and Brandon we took a trip to the pumpkin patch. Drew was not as excited about the pumpkins as I thought he would be but it was still a fun time. He loved the mud more than anything.
Check out how much he has grown since last year! This year he did not want to stand there but you can get the idea.
Drew trying to pick of two pumpkins.
Mommy and Drew.
Our family!




He loved running.





Drew and Grandma found a wagon!



Brandon and me. I had so much fun with him. The whole tractor ride out to the pumpkins he was saying in his not so quite voice "Mindy... is this a JOHN DEERE tractor!" Then on they way back we pointed out alllllllllll the good pumpkins. :)




Love this picture of Kyle. He found a great pumpkin!



Daddy and Drew!

No comments: