Welcome

I try to update as often as I have time and I hope you enjoy the updates on the kids. Honestly, sometimes I forget about it until someone mentions to me that they check it for updates. I will try to stay on this and keep everyone posted on our family! Thanks!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

A B C's

Drew is learning to sing his ABC's and we are very proud parents! He doesn't have them all but he is doing great! We love how proud he feels when he knows he is singing the right letter. I would love to be able to take the credit for this but he has toy that he just plays the song over and over again. One day I was singing the song to him and he just started singing along. We love him so much and want to share his accomplishments with everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

now this child is "gifted"....i already know it...how precious he is! and you guys are wonderful, wonderful parents. i send much love and thanks for sharing. sherry sends me the pictures and i just LOVE seeing them. hugs to all. connie crow

Anonymous said...

OMG mindy, didn't think it was possible, but he keeps getting cuter! he's so smart, too...my cousin's daughter is 2 months younger than Drew and still doesn't say a word!