Welcome

I try to update as often as I have time and I hope you enjoy the updates on the kids. Honestly, sometimes I forget about it until someone mentions to me that they check it for updates. I will try to stay on this and keep everyone posted on our family! Thanks!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cousins!!!!

My sister came to town with her two boys, Brandon and Kyle, for my birthday. Drew and I were equally excited. He started playing the moment he saw them and didn't stop until they left. My sister took on the task that no one else dare attempt.... baking with Drew. Drew is very, very busy and not gentle.... I thought baking would be a nightmare with Drew. Well Mandy and Drew proved me wrong. They baked muffins and my little Drew was such a good helper. Thanks for coming Mandy, Brandon and Kyle! We had a blast.











Poor Brandon... Drew loves his cousin. The whole time they were here Drew would hug Brandon any chance he got. Brandon would be sitting in a chair and Drew would climb up to hug him (or smash him) so then Brandon would get down and sit in another chair and Drew would follow. Brandon was very polite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aha, now I'm wondering if the missing hubcap from the little wagon made its way into the muffins?

SO CUTE!