Welcome

I try to update as often as I have time and I hope you enjoy the updates on the kids. Honestly, sometimes I forget about it until someone mentions to me that they check it for updates. I will try to stay on this and keep everyone posted on our family! Thanks!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fantastical Day!!!


Another trip to Lawrence did not lack fun and action. Sam and my sisters husband were both out of town so we decided to get together to distract the boys and us from missing the dads!!!! We went to a place in Olathe called Monkey Business. It was inflatable slides and climbing toys. Those boys ran us until we thought we might pass out. I haven't twisted and turned like that since cheerleading 10 years ago. They would fly up the tower and down the slide and just run and start again. Drew got so tired toward the end that he was just saying "up please" trying to get people to just carry him to the top so he could go down the slide. After Monkey Business we went to a place called Zonkers, which is basically and place with food and small carnival rides for toddlers. We ordered our food right when we got there and Brandon rode the roller coaster 6 times before the food got there!!! We had such a good day and on the way home Brandon said that he had a FANTASTICAL Day! So cute. As if the kids and us weren't tired enough, we got up and went to tumbling the next morning!


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WILL YOU TAKE ME THERE!?!?! That looks like it was a blast! Too cute! =) Morgan