Welcome

I try to update as often as I have time and I hope you enjoy the updates on the kids. Honestly, sometimes I forget about it until someone mentions to me that they check it for updates. I will try to stay on this and keep everyone posted on our family! Thanks!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Story Time Success!

Today we have two huge success stories. First I reluctantly took Drew to story time at our local library. I have taken him a few times however it normally ends with him not wanting to sit and listen to the story. Today he did so good. He did get up a few times , but listened to directions and sat back down. I was a proud mommy today! Then on the way home he told me that he had to poop and that normally means he already has, but not today. He waited to get home, climbed up there and did his business! Yeah Drew!!!



Look at my big boy!






Not sure which song Drew was singing but he was getting into it!

No comments: