Welcome

I try to update as often as I have time and I hope you enjoy the updates on the kids. Honestly, sometimes I forget about it until someone mentions to me that they check it for updates. I will try to stay on this and keep everyone posted on our family! Thanks!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blah Blah Fireplace!

I love this stage!!! Drew is talking all the time, however he is the only one that can understand what he is saying. I can normally get an idea of what he is saying but it is so adorable to listen to him ramble. Here are a couple videos of him talking!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute! He is a little talker. Looks like his daddy is already trying to teach him how to play poker!

Anonymous said...

So - these videos are a bit disturbing for two reasons:
1) you slave drivers - why do you insist on making him put so many poker chips on the fireplace. He is just a little boy!
2) if you were taking a picture instead of a video, why would he make that squinty face? He normally has such a cute smile in photos.

Hahaha.

Very cute video though. Love you guys!
Roxs