Welcome

I try to update as often as I have time and I hope you enjoy the updates on the kids. Honestly, sometimes I forget about it until someone mentions to me that they check it for updates. I will try to stay on this and keep everyone posted on our family! Thanks!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Run Sam Run


Sam just ran a half marathon last weekend. I am so proud of him, he decided he was going to do this in February and started training. The course was hard (hills) and it was VERY HOT and he did it in 2 hours! I wasn't able to get great pictures when he came in because of the number of people watching, but I got what I could.
We took the kids with us to Kansas City and while he was running we took the kids to a little Rain Forest traveling play station.

It is hard to see him, but he is wearing a red shirt and crossing the finish line.


My sister and brother-in-law ran the race too.







No comments: