Welcome

I try to update as often as I have time and I hope you enjoy the updates on the kids. Honestly, sometimes I forget about it until someone mentions to me that they check it for updates. I will try to stay on this and keep everyone posted on our family! Thanks!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Visit with Max, Evelyn, Megan and Stephen


We just had a wonderful visit with one of my best friends from college. We live several states away and we don't get the chance to see each other very often. Although technology makes the distance easier it is still hard to not get to be a part of her life. The visit couldn't have been better (maybe longer), the children played great together. Max is four, just like Drew and Evelyn is 6 months and they are beautiful, sweet children. Megan is doing a great job with them. Every time Megan and I are together we pick up right where we left off, she is a blessing in my life. The only bad part of the visit is when it was over, I knew I wouldn't see her for awhile. Her kids will change and so will mine and we hate missing all the little moments of each others lives. Thanks for the visit Meg!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Mindy-
Thanks so much for this post. I feel the exact same way as you do. You are a blessing to me & your children are sweet & beautiful. You are an amazing mommy & I miss you so much..I cherish our little visits together!
Love you!
Meg