Welcome

I try to update as often as I have time and I hope you enjoy the updates on the kids. Honestly, sometimes I forget about it until someone mentions to me that they check it for updates. I will try to stay on this and keep everyone posted on our family! Thanks!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Drew, Brandon and Kyle

We enjoy watching Drew with his cousins. They get along so well and Drew loves to have other kids in the house. It is also is great way to teach Drew to share, sometimes he needs a little encouragement from others to share ( he gets that from his dad :)). They played and played and Drew took a extra long nap everyday that they were here!Brandon and Kyle playing in the balls!Kyle!Lunch with Kyle!Get ready, set, build your ginger bread house!I don't think that Drew is actually putting it on, I think he is taking it off!Ta-da!

No comments: