Welcome

I try to update as often as I have time and I hope you enjoy the updates on the kids. Honestly, sometimes I forget about it until someone mentions to me that they check it for updates. I will try to stay on this and keep everyone posted on our family! Thanks!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Smoothie Date With Dad-dee!



Daddy came home from work and he and Drew decided to make a smoothie. They gathered all the fruit in the kitchen, blended it up and enjoyed a nice time together. I was hearing all kinds of laughs and fun in the kitchen and I had to go check it out, this is what I found. Daddy is brave enough to let Drew have his own cup, he thought he was pretty big!

1 comment:

tulip1982 said...

YUMMY!! Drew, a smoothie sounds so good! Looks like you and your daddy had lots of fun!!!
-Tammy