Welcome

I try to update as often as I have time and I hope you enjoy the updates on the kids. Honestly, sometimes I forget about it until someone mentions to me that they check it for updates. I will try to stay on this and keep everyone posted on our family! Thanks!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

What chap stick????

I came in to find my little man must have grown the night before because he was able to get my purse off of the counter, get out my chap stick and attempt to apply it to his face and hair. He sure keeps me on my toes! The other day I walked in to find him standing in a drawer, eating veggies off the counter. I had gone to hang up laundry and about passed out when I walked back in the room and saw him standing up there eating off the counter. When I pulled him down he was sooooo mad at me. I didn't get a picture of that incident.
Check out the hair!

2 comments:

tulip1982 said...

Oh Drew...you silly little boy!!! I guess you were just moisturizing your face and hair for the cold weather!! What a cutie!! We miss you bunches!!!
-Tim, Tammy and Brett

The Morehead Family said...

Mmm...I hope it was cherry flavored!
Miss you "Baby" Drew!!!