Welcome

I try to update as often as I have time and I hope you enjoy the updates on the kids. Honestly, sometimes I forget about it until someone mentions to me that they check it for updates. I will try to stay on this and keep everyone posted on our family! Thanks!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma!


Yesterday was my moms birthday so Drew and I decided to make Grandma some brownies!!!! My good friends Amy and Jerry bought Drew this apron and chefs hat for a big brother gift so we broke it out and got dirty! They had it personalized for Drew and the apron says "Drew Bear"! So cute... thank you Amy and Jerry.
When we finished the kitchen was a disaster and we were both dirty but we both had smiles on our faces so that is all that counts in my book!!!

Now what?!?!?

Dumping the oil! Messy, messy tasks as you can tell by all the oil on the counter next to the bowl!


Stir, stir, stir!!!


Taste test! That is the best part!




Isn't he the cutest?!?!?!


Eating the finished product! Grandma loved them!!!! and so did Drew!

1 comment:

tulip1982 said...

LOVE those pictures!!!! Looks like he had a blast!!! Good job Chef Drew!!
-Tammy