Welcome

I try to update as often as I have time and I hope you enjoy the updates on the kids. Honestly, sometimes I forget about it until someone mentions to me that they check it for updates. I will try to stay on this and keep everyone posted on our family! Thanks!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Walking Masterpiece!!!!

Drew has really been into painting lately and it is a messy job! The other day it became a little messier than ever before and that says alot considering some of the messes he has made in the past. Here is the process of Drews' Walking Masterpiece:
Drew is having a blast painting with the paints from Aunt Aunt Mandy! A little dirty but you expect that when a two year old is painting.
Beautiful work Drew! Then we went and changed his clothes, got cleaned up and I had to change baby sisters diaper! While I was changing the diaper the real work started and this is what I came out to find.....









Needless to say this kid keeps me on my toes! Later in the day he wrote all over the carpet with a red dry erase marker (to all you moms out there... dawn dish soap and a little arm work will take it out of the carpet). If anyone would like him to come and do some artwork in your house I am sure he is up for the job!!!!





No comments: